Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Cool Status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr | WhatsApp Status (English, Hindi)

Are you looking for some cool Status for whatsapp? If Yes, then in this post We are compiled most popular status which are mostly used by people all over the popular social media platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

You all know that whatsapp is the most used messenger. All the whatsapp user need a status or quotes or sms for whatsapp, It is very difficult to make own status for whatsapp. So that’s why here We are collected some most popular status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

Following are the list of famous whatspp status. You can also copy following whatsapp Status and share on social media platform or set as your today’s whatsapp status.
  • Every people is a intelligent, When he work Hard!
  • How come wrong numbers are never busy?
  • My life my rules. _|_
  • Live, Laugh, Love.
  • A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
  • Unless your name is GOOGLE, stop acting like you f*cking know everything.
  • When you care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours!
  • There are two type of people winner and Losser,Winner always Working Hard,Losser Always try to shortcut for win.
  • Totally available!! Please disturb me!
  • A tear is made of 1% of water and 99% of feelings.
  • You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
  • DRINK TRIPLE, SEE DOUBLE, & ACT SINGLE.
  • There are three sides to an argument.. my side, your side and the right side.
  • Someone asked me How is your life? I just smiled and replied, She is fine.
  • I want my Girlfriend like Google, She will understand me better.
  • People say me bad.. but trust me I am the worst!
  • Phones are better than GF, At least we can switch it off.
  • Never too busy to be happy. :-)
  • A jealous woman does better research than FBI.
  • Do not argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment