Pages

Monday, May 21, 2018

Crazy Status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr | WhatsApp Status (English, Hindi)

Are you looking for some cool Status for whatsapp? If Yes, then in this post We are compiled most popular status which are mostly used by people all over the popular social media platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

You all know that whatsapp is the most used messenger. All the whatsapp user need a status or quotes or sms for whatsapp, It is very difficult to make own status for whatsapp. So that’s why here We are collected some most popular status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

Following are the list of famous whatspp status. You can also copy following whatsapp Status and share on social media platform or set as your today’s whatsapp status.
  • I want someone to look at me the way I look at cupcakes!!
  • Girls use photoshop to look beautiful.. Boys use photoshop to show their creativity.
  • Dear Food, Either stop being so delicious or stop making me fat :)
  • Some people should have multiple Facebook accounts to go along with their multiple personalities.
  • I used to like my neighbors, until they put a password on their Wi-Fi :)
  • The question I have not been able to answer is “What… does a woman want?”
  • If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it was meant to be. If it does not, hunt it down & kill it.
  • Nothing is illegal until you get caught :)
  • Excuse me …. Plesae empty your pockets …. I think you stole my heart.
  • Girls are funny creatures. They hate it when you ask their age but will kill you if you forget their birthday.
  • I really need 5 hours of Facebook to balance out my 5 minutes of studying.
  • Decided to burn lots of calories today so I set a fat kid on fire.
  • I hate when people all of a sudden decide to be funny when I am drinking something :)
  • When a newly married man looks happy, we know why. But when a ten-year married man looks happy, we wonder why.
  • Last seen 1980! 😀
  • I want some one to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone. :)
  • Kiss me and you will see how important I am.
  • TODAY has been cencelled. Go back to BED :)
  • I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice :)
  • Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment