Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2018

College Status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr | WhatsApp Status (English, Hindi)

Are you looking for some cool Status for whatsapp? If Yes, then in this post We are compiled most popular status which are mostly used by people all over the popular social media platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

You all know that whatsapp is the most used messenger. All the whatsapp user need a status or quotes or sms for whatsapp, It is very difficult to make own status for whatsapp. So that’s why here We are collected some most popular status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

Following are the list of famous whatspp status. You can also copy following whatsapp Status and share on social media platform or set as your today’s whatsapp status.

  • College life is that part of your life that you are going to relive in your memories till you breathe.
  • I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam, I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.
  • In college, I learned more by watching my drunk friends than I did in class.
  • College campuses were once a hotbed of political activity.
  • 42% of people who graduate from college never read another book.
  • Life is my college.. May I graduate well, and earn some honors.
  • Autocorrect is like that person who just graduated college and think they know everything.
  • Every year, many, many stupid people graduate from college. And if they can do it, so can you.
  • Your college friends know who you are, but your high school friends know why.
  • I really want to go to Penn State for college.
  • Algebra sure has a way of making a person feel stupid!
  • School for 12 years, college for 4 years… then you work until you die. Great.
  • College is the best time of your life. When else are your parents going to spend several thousand dollars a year just for you to go to a strange town and get drunk every night?
  • Some people talk in their sleep. Lecturers talk while other people sleep.14.
  • Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors
  • Things taught in college are not education but the means of education.
  • I learned law so well, the day I graduated I sued the college, won the case, and got my tuition back.
  • No College Students or Graduates should be voting for anyone BUT Obama… Romney wants to DOUBLE the interest on student loans
  • College is not preparation for life, College is life itself.
  • If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got.

No comments:

Post a Comment