Pages

Friday, May 18, 2018

Clever Status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr | WhatsApp Status (English, Hindi)

Are you looking for some cool Status for whatsapp? If Yes, then in this post We are compiled most popular status which are mostly used by people all over the popular social media platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

You all know that whatsapp is the most used messenger. All the whatsapp user need a status or quotes or sms for whatsapp, It is very difficult to make own status for whatsapp. So that’s why here We are collected some most popular status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

Following are the list of famous whatspp status. You can also copy following whatsapp Status and share on social media platform or set as your today’s whatsapp status.
  • We should love, Not fall in love…Because everything that falls, gets broken.
  • God made every person different, He got tired! when time he got to china.
  • Rules are made to the break!
  • I might as well call you Google, Bcoz you have everything that I am looking for.
  • You are not to old complete your dream true!
  • My first name and your last name, together make sound great!
  • You remind me of my Chinese friend.. Ug Lee
  • Sometimes no matter how much you want things to happen, all you can do is wait.
  • God made coke. God made pepsi. God made me. Oh so s3xy. God made rivers. God made lakes. God made you. Well…we all make mistakes.
  • Dream is not complete by sleeping!
  • If nobody love you, then you are doing something wrong!
  • Better late than never, but never late is better.
  • My first name and your last name would sound great together.
  • I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
  • There is nothing greater in the world, than being loving parents.
  • My Friend ask me, How is your life? I said she is fine.
  • If Any one need relationship than Msg me I am free for everyone!
  • My life is like open book but I am not allowed to anyone to read it!
  • I am not failed, Because my success is lost.!
  • No one is perfect understanding is important!

No comments:

Post a Comment