Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Food Status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr | WhatsApp Status (English, Hindi)

Are you looking for some cool Status for whatsapp? If Yes, then in this post We are compiled most popular status which are mostly used by people all over the popular social media platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

You all know that whatsapp is the most used messenger. All the whatsapp user need a status or quotes or sms for whatsapp, It is very difficult to make own status for whatsapp. So that’s why here We are collected some most popular status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

Following are the list of famous whatspp status. You can also copy following whatsapp Status and share on social media platform or set as your today’s whatsapp status.

  • I need pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING.
  • Dear Vegetarians, If you love animals so much, then why do you keep eating all their food?
  • You cannot taste me, until you undress me. Sincerely, banana.
  • The first sip of a hot beverage is always the scariest sip.
  • I just stepped on a cornflake. Now, I am officially a cereal killer.
  • My dinner stomach is full, but my dessert stomach still has room.
  • Never make eye contact while eating a banana.
  • Dear Fridge, I will be back in 35 minutes, please go shopping. Sincerely, Hungry as hell!
  • Arizona 99 cent drinks are the shit. Period.
  • Eating an orange before working out not only keeps you hydrated but also keeps your muscles from getting sore
  • Alcohol – Because no good story started with someone eating a salad.
  • Accomplishing things before the microwave hits 00:00.
  • Men: Uses love to get s3x. Women: Uses s3x to get love. Me: Uses coupons to get pizza.
  • Poor alcohol, it gets blamed for everything.
  • I want a hot body but I also want hot wings.
  • I eat so much.. I make fat kids look skinny!
  • Stop complaining about being single. We have bigger problems here. Like why McDonald�s doesn�t serve breakfast after 10:30.
  • I enjoy long romantic walks to the fridge.
  • Everything sucks .. .. .. .. .. except FOOD !!!! ¯\_(?)_/¯
  • My diabetic friend died in his sleep. I forgot to wish him “sweet dreams.”

No comments:

Post a Comment