Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Flirt Status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr | WhatsApp Status (English, Hindi)

Are you looking for some cool Status for whatsapp? If Yes, then in this post We are compiled most popular status which are mostly used by people all over the popular social media platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

You all know that whatsapp is the most used messenger. All the whatsapp user need a status or quotes or sms for whatsapp, It is very difficult to make own status for whatsapp. So that’s why here We are collected some most popular status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

Following are the list of famous whatspp status. You can also copy following whatsapp Status and share on social media platform or set as your today’s whatsapp status.

  • If nothing lasts for ever, will you be my nothing?
  • Girl: Why are you followinq me? Boy: My parents told me to always follow my dreams.
  • I used to be a terrible flirt. I am much better at it now.
  • How scary would it be if everything that popped into your head was automatically posted to Facebook..
  • Everytime I look into your eyes I see my paradise.
  • I need you like a heart needs a beat.
  • Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you is the first.
  • Stolen kisses are always sweetest..
  • You are the like of my like.
  • If people are trying to pull you down. Be proud about it, because it only confirms that you are above them.
  • Talking to you is the favorite part of my day.
  • What time do you have to be back in heaven?
  • I will hold you in my heart, till I can hold you in my arms.
  • 8 billion people in this world and I only want you.
  • The stars must be jealous. You shine way better than them.
  • I am not flirting. I am just being extra friendly to someone who is extra attractive.
  • You can never fully forget the ones who gave you butterflies.
  • If I know what love is, it is because of you.
  • That awkward moment when your kindness is mistaken with flirting.
  • You know a girl is serious when they say your name in a text.

No comments:

Post a Comment