Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Rain Status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr | WhatsApp Status (English, Hindi)

Are you looking for some cool Status for whatsapp? If Yes, then in this post We are compiled most popular status which are mostly used by people all over the popular social media platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

You all know that whatsapp is the most used messenger. All the whatsapp user need a status or quotes or sms for whatsapp, It is very difficult to make own status for whatsapp. So that’s why here We are collected some most popular status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

Following are the list of famous whatspp status. You can also copy following whatsapp Status and share on social media platform or set as your today’s whatsapp status.
  • life is a storm either you get a umbrella or learn to dance in the rain.
  • Rainy days are perfect for cuddling up with a warm blanket, my laptop, a good book, the remote and a nice cup of something warm!
  • Anyone who thinks that the Sunshine is pure happiness, has never danced in the RAIN.
  • If I could do anything, it would be to kiss you in the middle of the street, on the rainiest day of the year.
  • My life is a storm, can you dance in the rain with me?
  • The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops.
  • When I was younger I remember watching two drops of rain roll down window and pretending it was a race.
  • If you want to see a rainbow, you must go through the rain. If you want to see true love, you must go through the pain.
  • To get a rainbow you have to go through the rain, but to get true love you have to go through the pain.
  • Rain makes a heart GO Romantic.
  • Every heartache will fade away, just like every storm runs out of rain.
  • Sometimes YOU Win Sometimes You Lose Sometimes It Rains. :-)
  • This rain makes me miss you even more.. awww. :-(
  • Lets cuddle on a rainy day Watch Old movies and make out.
  • Let the rain wash away All the pain of Yesterday.
  • I love it when it Rains.
  • RAIN!!!! :) I guess my rain dances must have worked. Some people call it stumbling around… I call it rain dancing.
  • Some feels the Rain, Others just get Wet.
  • My dream is to hear rocks hitting the window and see you standing in the rain..
  • LET IT RAIN OVER ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment