Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Naughty Status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr | WhatsApp Status (English, Hindi)

Are you looking for some cool Status for whatsapp? If Yes, then in this post We are compiled most popular status which are mostly used by people all over the popular social media platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

You all know that whatsapp is the most used messenger. All the whatsapp user need a status or quotes or sms for whatsapp, It is very difficult to make own status for whatsapp. So that’s why here We are collected some most popular status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

Following are the list of famous whatspp status. You can also copy following whatsapp Status and share on social media platform or set as your today’s whatsapp status.

  • I Avoided Many Things Only For U In My Life.. Dont Ever Make Me Feel For Why I Left All That!
  • Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.
  • Without Her Permission I Will Touch Her Only To Wipe Her Tears! That Is True Love!
  • You must work at Subway, cause you just gave me a foot long.
  • Once you begin being naughty, it is easier to go and on and on, and sooner or later something dreadful happens.
  • Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.
  • A good date ends with dinner. An awesome date ends with breakfast!
  • I wish you were a door so I could slam you all day long.
  • What has 148 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk? My Zipper!
  • A secret is what you tell everyone not to tell anyone else.
  • Is that a keg in your pants? Cause I would love to tap that a*ss!
  • Smile is the second best thing you can do with your lips. 😉
  • Would you like to try an Australian kiss? It is just like a French kiss, but down under.
  • A naughty thought is a terrible thing to wate.
  • Can i borrow a KISS? I promise i give it back.
  • How do you like your eggs: poached, scrambled, or fertilized?
  • I believe in love and marriage but not necessarily with the same person.
  • The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much more.
  • Love is just love, it can never explained.
  • KISS ME.. I am Magically Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment