Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Love Status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr | WhatsApp Status (English, Hindi)

Are you looking for some cool Status for whatsapp? If Yes, then in this post We are compiled most popular status which are mostly used by people all over the popular social media platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

You all know that whatsapp is the most used messenger. All the whatsapp user need a status or quotes or sms for whatsapp, It is very difficult to make own status for whatsapp. So that’s why here We are collected some most popular status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

Following are the list of famous whatspp status. You can also copy following whatsapp Status and share on social media platform or set as your today’s whatsapp status.

  • Our days are happier when we give people bit of our heart rather than piece of our mind.
  • I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.
  • In love Never say Sorry!
  • When a girl is in love, you can see it in her smile, When a guy is in love you can see it in his eyes.
  • I love you. 1 second to say. 2 minutes to explain and a lifetime to prove it.
  • Always remember to smile because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
  • Always Love your GB from your Heart not from your mood or Mind.
  • Love in Life, Make the life beautiful.
  • Love cures people, both the one who give it and the one who receive it
  • Fall in love not in line.
  • If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want do for them is to be happy.. even if you are not with him.
  • Love has no age, no limit and no death.
  • I think love is fearless.
  • A true love story nerve ends.
  • I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?
  • Life is too short to cry on.
  • If I could be with you in my dreams. I would never wake up.
  • You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine.
  • Falling in love is only half of I want, staying in love with you for till forever is the other.
  • Your cute smile is all I need to battle all struggles in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment