Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Kids Status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr | WhatsApp Status (English, Hindi)

Are you looking for some cool Status for whatsapp? If Yes, then in this post We are compiled most popular status which are mostly used by people all over the popular social media platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

You all know that whatsapp is the most used messenger. All the whatsapp user need a status or quotes or sms for whatsapp, It is very difficult to make own status for whatsapp. So that’s why here We are collected some most popular status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

Following are the list of famous whatspp status. You can also copy following whatsapp Status and share on social media platform or set as your today’s whatsapp status.

  • There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
  • My children may not have everything they want in life, but they have a mom who loves them more than anything in the world.
  • Do all you can to make your dreams come true.
  • The greatest gift I ever had, came from God, I call him DAD.
  • Facebook is my escape from Disney Channel and Cartoon Network.
  • The hardest job facing kids today is to learn good manners without seeing any.
  • To my children, If I had to choose between loving you and breathing.. I would use my last breath to tell you. I love you.
  • I may not be perfect but when. I look at my children. I know that I got something in my life perfectly right.
  • A mother thinks about her children day and night, even if they are not with her and will love them in a way they will never understand.
  • How pathetic can you possibly get?
  • Children need your presence more than your presents.
  • Out of all the little kids in the whole world. How did I get the cutest ones?
  • Happy is.. seeing yourself in your kids. (The good bits)
  • A child has a special of adding joy to every day.
  • Encourage your kids because you have no idea what they are truly capable of.
  • I uploaded some pics of that party last night. I better write a status about how much I love my kids so I look like a good parent.
  • My children are a blessing and they make my life worth living!
  • My kids are my life they mean the world to me. I love my kids. I have truly been blessed.
  • Respect your parents they pay for your internet.
  • Children will soon forget your presents. They will always remember your presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment