Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Insult Status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr | WhatsApp Status (English, Hindi)

Are you looking for some cool Status for whatsapp? If Yes, then in this post We are compiled most popular status which are mostly used by people all over the popular social media platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

You all know that whatsapp is the most used messenger. All the whatsapp user need a status or quotes or sms for whatsapp, It is very difficult to make own status for whatsapp. So that’s why here We are collected some most popular status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

Following are the list of famous whatspp status. You can also copy following whatsapp Status and share on social media platform or set as your today’s whatsapp status.

  • I will try being nicer, if you try being smarter.
  • What would beauty be without ugliness? See, you are important.
  • Can you turn around and look at me? Turn back again.
  • Intelligence is key and you are locked out.
  • If the stuff that comes out of my mouth upsets you, just think of all the things I keep to myself.
  • Your family tree must be a cactus. Everyone in it is a prick.
  • Your intelligence is my common sense.
  • Life is great, you should get one.
  • Tell me, is being stupid a profession or are you just gifted?
  • Though two heads are better than one but not when one of the head is yours.
  • If you liked my profile, Raise up ur hands. If not, raise your standard
  • Where were you when God was giving out common sense?
  • I would love to slap you but that would-be animal abuse.
  • Do you mind not talking I am trying to ignore you.
  • It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
  • Your teeth are so yellow, when you smile I can see the Spanish flag.
  • You can talk? Quick, call the science community, we have a discovery.
  • Where did you come from, did someone leave your cage open?
  • You know most days when I look in a mirror I feel ugly, but when I look at you I feel lucky.
  • If you are shameless, you would do as you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment