Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Husband Status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr | WhatsApp Status (English, Hindi)

Are you looking for some cool Status for whatsapp? If Yes, then in this post We are compiled most popular status which are mostly used by people all over the popular social media platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

You all know that whatsapp is the most used messenger. All the whatsapp user need a status or quotes or sms for whatsapp, It is very difficult to make own status for whatsapp. So that’s why here We are collected some most popular status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

Following are the list of famous whatspp status. You can also copy following whatsapp Status and share on social media platform or set as your today’s whatsapp status.

  • All the men in this world should learn a thing or two, about being a perfect husband from you. I love you sweetie.
  • There are only two times that I want to be with you – Now and Forever.
  • To the world, you may be one person, but for me you are the world.
  • Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
  • The best part of our marriage is that the look in your flirty eyes still makes me feel like the most beautiful girl alive. I love you.
  • I am more in love with you than ever.
  • You are like a wonderful kaleidoscope – every time I look into your eyes, I see a beautiful, radiant, magical, perfect and colorful future. I love you.
  • Much more than just attraction, lust and passion, our marriage embodies honesty, care and affection. Love you.
  • I will never be like her, but I hope you can notice me for me.
  • The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.
  • I could easily say that I love you to death, but I really want to live forever to love you eternally.
  • When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer.
  • To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.
  • I love you and that will never change, you will always be in my heart now and forever.
  • Ever since the day you came into my life, I knew you will be there till the end of time.
  • And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God.
  • In a happy marriage it is the wife who provides the climate, the husband the landscape.
  • A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband.
  • Marrying you was the best decision I made in my entire life, thank you my beloved husband for the immense love you have for me. I love you.
  • Every single day that I spend being your wife, I realize how lucky I am to live such an amazing life. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment