Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Heart Touching Status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr | WhatsApp Status (English, Hindi)

Are you looking for some cool Status for whatsapp? If Yes, then in this post We are compiled most popular status which are mostly used by people all over the popular social media platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

You all know that whatsapp is the most used messenger. All the whatsapp user need a status or quotes or sms for whatsapp, It is very difficult to make own status for whatsapp. So that’s why here We are collected some most popular status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

Following are the list of famous whatspp status. You can also copy following whatsapp Status and share on social media platform or set as your today’s whatsapp status.

  • Never Forget who was there for you when no one else was.
  • Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what you mind already knows.
  • There is no point in crying, the tears wont bring you back to me.
  • Everyone says to follow your heart, but what if your heart wants something it can never have
  • I cry then I cut, then I cry again, it never ends.
  • When I close my eyes I see you, when I open my eyes I miss you.
  • Be patient and tough, some day this pain will be useful to you.
  • LOVE, love quotes, heart touching quotes
  • Why be mean to animals when they treat u better then people
  • Keep this heart with you always as a reminder that I will always love you.
  • The past cannot be changed, edited, deleted or forgotten. just accept it and move on.
  • I want you to be FREE, but i can watch you SOAR away from me.
  • Whatever our souls are made of, HIS and Mine are the SAME. – Emily Bronte
  • BEING IGNORED, worst feeling ever.
  • I wish I could ignore you, the way you ignore me.
  • You made me Laugh you made me cry but you killed me when you said goodbye
  • A silent hug means a thousand words to the unhappy heart.
  • My silence is just another word for my PAIN.
  • Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.
  • There is always someone who cares for you without your knowledge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment