Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Crush Status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr | WhatsApp Status (English, Hindi)

Are you looking for some cool Status for whatsapp? If Yes, then in this post We are compiled most popular status which are mostly used by people all over the popular social media platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

You all know that whatsapp is the most used messenger. All the whatsapp user need a status or quotes or sms for whatsapp, It is very difficult to make own status for whatsapp. So that’s why here We are collected some most popular status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

Following are the list of famous whatspp status. You can also copy following whatsapp Status and share on social media platform or set as your today’s whatsapp status.
  • Love is gambling, not with money but with your heart. You can always get money back, but you might not get your heart back.
  • Can i check ur pockets i think u stole my heart!
  • If i got a $ for every time i thought and dreamed about you, I would be rich.
  • I wonder what goes through your head, when you hear my name.
  • whenever i get a txt from you i break out into smiles (:
  • Be like the flower that gives its fragrance to even the hand that crushes it..
  • You are my first and last thought of everyday, and everyone in between <3
  • whenever i get a text from you i break out into smiles.
  • I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness.
  • If my love for you is a crime, I want to be the most wanted criminal.
  • The spaces between your fingers are meant to be filled with mine.
  • You and her might have history, but you and I have CHEMISTRY.
  • I look at you..to see you looking at me.. i just blush and look away awkwardly.
  • If people suddenly leave me or give up on me without any reasons, its their loss, not mine..
  • I wish that I could put my status to what I am really thinking…
  • Whenever I see you, I think, “You have no idea how much I care about you.
  • I wanna be your weakspot.
  • Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?
  • All I want is for you to tell me your fighting for me till my heart stops beating.
  • I wish that I could put my status to what I am really thinking…

No comments:

Post a Comment