Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Brother Status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr | WhatsApp Status (English, Hindi)

Are you looking for some cool Status for whatsapp? If Yes, then in this post We are compiled most popular status which are mostly used by people all over the popular social media platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

You all know that whatsapp is the most used messenger. All the whatsapp user need a status or quotes or sms for whatsapp, It is very difficult to make own status for whatsapp. So that’s why here We are collected some most popular status for Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr.

Following are the list of famous whatspp status. You can also copy following whatsapp Status and share on social media platform or set as your today’s whatsapp status.
  • Even the biggest of boulders, cannot knock shoulder to shoulder.
  • There is no better friend then a Brother, and there is no better Brother than you.
  • Thanks for always being the perfect older brother who is protective without being suffocative, liberal without being careless and watchful without being stifling.
  • You are Taller than me now.. But still you are little brother for me.
  • Being a big sister is to love your brother, even if he does not want it or love you in return.
  • When brothers agree, no fortress is as strong as their common life.
  • It was nice growing up with someone like you.. someone to lean on, someone to count on.. someone to tell on.
  • Nothing can stop me from loving my brother.
  • Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
  • My brotherz the world best brotherz ever 1 person have.
  • Friends come and go, but you my dear Brother, are always there.
  • A brother shares childhood memories and grown – up dreams.
  • If I could pick the best brother, I would pick you.
  • My Brother.. My love & My Life .
  • Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a super hero.
  • My Brother is the GUIDE of ma LIFE.
  • Mum used to say we were the same soul split in two and walking around on four legs. It seems unnatural being born together and then dying apart.
  • We may look old and wise to the outside world. But to each other, we are still in junior school.
  • Brother. I am glad and lucky to have you!! I love you.
  • A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment